wtorek, 17 grudnia 2013

Shamballa Bracelet

A little distraction from salt dough :)
My adventure with Shamballa bracelets started... 2 days ago when I found a page (highly recommended: http://blog.pasart.pl/2012/03/16/kurs-bransoletka-shamballa/ ) where there have been described of how to create these bracelets. I had previously saw it on my colleagues hands, but now it occurred to me that I would be able to do it myself, which seemed very difficult at first. I liked them at a first sight, but I didn't want to purchase them, because it wouldn't give me any satisfaction (I know, I'm weird), but making it myself would. ;)
Recently in Bialystok there have been opened a great shop where you can get all the parts to make jewelry, so I went there immediately.
After purchasing the necessary things it's time to experiment (using a thick or thin string, size of beads, etc.). The first bracelet that I made I didn't like so much, and here's the pic ...



... But the second one got to my heart. I know one thing, my adventure of making jewelry definitely will not end up so quickly and it is just the beginning ;) I would recommend it to everyone to try yourself to do such things, and if you have any questions about this, like what materials I used, write to me ;)


BEFORE ...

 ... AND AFTER :)







I bought a different strings, beads, and these are the effects of my work:











 and here a little bit of a different story...
 Glass beads...
...And  with natural jute twine ;)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz