piątek, 15 listopada 2013

Angels with rose aroma!

Yesterday i was looking through my box with the vacation stuff and apart from the beautiful memories that began to walk into my mind, filling me with happiness and joy, I found something that touched my imagination, so I could no longer sit still! A souvenir from Bulgaria, rose oil, which the country is famous for! 


Withouta lot of thinking I took the oil and went to the kitchen ... to make some salt dough of course. I added to the oil to it, and the house filled with an amazing smell of roses! It reminded me of the days spent in the sun of this beautiful country where wealth mixes with poverty, where you do not need nothing but the breeze lifting the hot air, the sun and a piece of bread. Carefree days returned with dolls which the baking gave even stronger smell :)

After baking the smell has been so intense, that I decided to add a few drops of essential oil on a dress, hair and bow, and then packed in a decorative foil, so that angels will keep the rose aroma for a very long time :)


And here is the effect, I look forward to your feedback :) 











Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz