sobota, 2 listopada 2013

Candy dolls!

Hi everyone!

These cool days I wanted to welcome You with these sun colored dolls! 
Thoughts about the summer holiday and the warm wind made me create these candy dolls, I was inspired by Olivia Art Deco.
Hair are made from dough with cinnamon, which when baked release incredible aroma, floating up all over the place. Making these dolls takes a lot of time (much more than any other figure of the same size) because of its details and precision of making. The same goes for painting, but the result is very rewarding, so sometimes it's worth to do something just for your pleasure, and not for the benefit :)

I would like to give you a little bit of sunshine in these cloudy days so i send pictures of my dolls!
























Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz