sobota, 9 listopada 2013

Paintings on the wall

Last year's holidays were lasting very nicely for me because of a dream job, a combination of work and pleasure. My friend decided to open a private kindergarten. Therefore, she needed a decorator who would help her decorate the room in a way that will make the children feel like in a magical fairytale land. I have accepted this challenge, although I've never painted in such a large, sometimes enormous size. For this reason, it was a great adventure for me.


During the first day, after preparing all the necessary things, I've climbed the ladder and started sketching, next I took a thick brush soaked in paint into my hand... both on my face and on the face of my friend (well she was taking it better ;)) was showing fear at this point, but after pulling a brush along the wall I felt the inflow of self-confidence and realized that this is it! For months, people looked strangely at me on the street, because I was all in paint (it could not be washed), even though it felt great! Below You can find the result ;)
































How do you like it? :)) Kisses: *

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz